Monday, July 6, 2015

Britney Spears and 2 Sons Recreate Album Cover

Oops!... I Did It Again: Britney Spears and 2 Sons Recreate Album Cover in Photo Posted to Instagram
"The boys and I doing our best #Oops album cover pose," Spears wrote in the caption of the photo posted Saturday. "Oops!... I Did It Again" was her second studio album.
 
 Britney Spears and her two sons Sean Preston, 9, and Jayden James Federline, 8, had a little fun recreating one of her classic album covers in this new photo posted to her Twitter account!

“The boys and I doing our best #Oops album cover pose!” the 33-year-old entertainer captioned the photo, which resembled her 2000 Oops!… I Did It Again album cover. See both photos below!

Britney posted the photo on Independence Day after a trip to Disneyland with her boys.